“There have been some interesting changes over the last 3 months. We are in a time of rapid technical change and consumers more than ever need to have up-to-date unbiased guidance.” stated David Milman CEO of RESCUECOM.
The Computer Reliability Report gives an unbiased summary of the most reliable personal computer manufacturers. The top five brands with the best overall reliability in Q1 2011 are:
- IBM/Lenovo (254)
- Asus (242)
- Toshiba (164)
- Apple (149)
- HP/Compaq (122)
Dramatic shifts in market share occurred which correlate to the reliability of the brands. While the top five reliable manufacturers remained the same this quarter as in our Annual 2011 report, there were some shifts in position likely influenced by market share changes.
Although both Asus and Lenovo climbed in the rankings, Lenovo managed to maintain their lead. Interestingly Lenovo increased their market share over 26% this quarter, while ASUS lost almost 40%. PAGE 2
- Lenovo Most Reliable, Asus Improves, According To Latest 2012 Rescuecom’s Report
- 2012 Computer Reliability Report: Lenovo Most Reliable, Acer Least Reliable, Apple Declined
- Samsung Computers Score High On Reliability
- Samsung Computers Have Highest Score Again In Computer Reliability
- HP/Compaq Tops Reliability Report
- Samsung Computers Improve In 2012 While Acer Slides In Latest Survey
Pages: 1 2