Thanks to Ben Popken, co-editor of the Consumerist.com, for the great story of how a Best Buy customer shamed the company into finally delivering his washer/dryer.
“After Best Buy blew two delivery dates on the washer/dryer he paid $1,600 for at Best Buy on Black Friday to arrive, a man decided to take his dirty laundry to the store. He had unhooked his washer/dryer at home in anticipation of the new appliances and wanted to know which washer of theirs they wanted him to wash his clothes in while he waited for his. His buddies videotaped the adventure. This plan didn’t go ever so hot with Best Buy management. Let’s roll the clip:” Popken wrote.
Click here to see the side-splitting video shot by the customer’s friend.
- Ct Consumer Complaint: New GE Dryer From Sears Squeaks Despite Repairs
- Frederick’s Of Hollywood Creating Stress Instead Of Relieving It
- Warranties: How Salesmen Try To Trick You Into Buying Unnecessary Warranties
- ThredUp Review: The Premier Children Clothing Swap Site
- How To Get Cheapest Ticket For Universal Studios World Of Harry Potter
- Verizon Website Can Cut Your Phone Cost If You Know The Trick