Thanks to Tony Castagno for pointing out a great site to quickly compare electric rates in Connecticut.
Just log in and check whether you are in the UI territory or CL&P territory and the http://www.ctenergyinfo.com/display_rates.htm?show_submenu=wcwkvsg0 site easily lets you compare the standard rate with what alternate suppliers are offering.
It works for both commercial and residential users and tells you whether the offers are fixed or variable and what percentage of the electricity comes from renewable sources.
- How To Choose Alternative Electric Suppliers In Connecticut
- How To Compare Connecticut Electric Suppliers’ Prices
- Connecticut Electric Customers Could Save With Gulf Electricity’s New Fixed Rate
- Save Money On Electricity: Use Alternative Suppliers
- Alternative Electric Suppliers In Ct Have Difficulty Matching New CL&P, UI Rates
- AARP Survey: Seniors In Connecticut Oppose Mandatory Electric Energy Auction