The reason cited was poor customer service. Another reason to stay away from BestBuy.com surfaced today (June 9) with the discovery that its computer system is mixing up customers’ shipping address.
On the other hand, Crutchfield.com was voted as the best for service.
Having purchased several items over the years from Crutchfield.com, I can vouch for the accuracy of the survey.
You will find better prices on Amazon.com and on eBay or other Internet sites, but you will not find more knowledgeable and helpful technicians than at Crutchfield.
Please leave a comment on your experience with these stores and any others that sell electronics.
And speaking of shopping, you can’t get a better deal than purchasing Consumer Reports online or its monthly magazine. I guarantee it.
- Outlet Malls: Few Real Bargains Available At Discount Outlet Stores
- Walmart “Wins” Many Worst Categories In Consumer Reports Latest Reader Survey
- FedEx Price Increases To Hurt Smaller Internet Businesses More Than Amazon
- Tips To Save You Big Bucks From Vacations To Computers
- Tricky Exclusions Limit Retailers’ Price-Matchding Policies
- Amazon Will Give You Up To $15 To Compare Its Prices With Competitors