A day later she said “The problem with the freezing of the service is still not fixed.”
She said she had on numerous occasions told the customer service representatives not to call her cell phone, but despite that the calls continue. She finally told AT&T she does not want technicians at her home any more since the problem is not there.
“The problem is not at my house but with the wires on the street,” she said. “I do not believe how horrific their customer service is. How in this day and age is this allowed to happen? I am truly at the end of my rope here,” she wrote me.
I again contacted MacKinnon, who promised to do what she could.
- Getting Internet Service From AT&T A Major Hassle For North Stonignton Family
- CtConsumerComplaint: AT&T Fixes Complaints When Pressure Is Applied
- Comcast Needed Pressure To Provide Full Credit To Simsbury Storm Victim
- 3g iPhones Don’t Play Nice With New iTunes iPhone 4 Operating System
- CT CONSUMER COMPLAINT: Saga Of Preston Woman With AT&T U-verse
- Comcast: The Joys And Frustrations Of Our High Tech World