Donate To CtWatchdog


HELP KEEP CTWatchdog Protecting Consumers

All supporters will receive FREE mugs.

Or you can send a check to Connecticut Watchdog ll

4727 Harvest Grove Place

Parrish, Fl 34219


6 Comments on "Donate To CtWatchdog"

  1. I purchased an item from Herman Street in December 2012. The item never arrived, I have called them, I have emailed them. Each time they say the refund will be refunded to my visa account the next day or that it has been processed etc. Now it is March 2013. I don’t have a refund yet.

  2. How do I get I touch with ctwatchdogs for help and to report a problem People have in Connecticut

  3. Richard Esman | May 30, 2014 at 9:45 am | Reply

    20/20 Air conditioning Company in CT They are a huge ripoff…I have a 4 year old AC central air system and there is a pressure loss in the outside compressor…they don’t know where the leak is coming from….they quoted me $3,150 to do a complete test to fix it. A quick fix would be approx $80.00 in parts and yet the charge for the quick fix from 20/20 is almost $800.00. They said they don’t apologize for ther charges. 20/20 has put in 2 complete AC central systems for me. 1 is a 3 ton and the other is a 2/12 ton system. They treat their customers poorly and their techs try and sell you other products at the conclusion of their service calls. Do NOT use them… they are total ripoffs…I called Dale who is the owner and he dosent call customers back-the office manager said that is not his job to speak with customers.

  4. I am being sued by my condo association and they are seeking to foreclose on my unit. They say I have not paid back common charges. I had to do maintenance work to correct the unsafe conditions and paid someone $1,200, out of pocket.
    I requested the BOD to have this work done but they ignored my numerous requests. I requested reimbursement and they ignored this also. I told them that I would deduct amount from my monthly common charges.
    Can you help me. I can’t afford an attorney. Can I sue the BOD for punitive damages and the monies I paid for the work done.
    Thank you.

    • George Gombossy | May 15, 2015 at 11:53 am | Reply

      Hi Lisa
      You can certainly sue in Superior Court but the cost of the suit will be more than $1,200 and there is no guarantee that you will be reimbursed for your legal bills. You cannot withhold making your maintenance payments. The association can foreclose on you.

Leave a Reply to George Gombossy Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published.