Great Deals At Price Chopper 4/21 – 4/28/13
Every week, I scour the grocery store flyers and match up coupons to all the sale items to bring you the best deals. This week, I’m featuring Price Chopper. To see the deals and coupon match ups for Big Y, Price Chopper, Stop & Shop, ShopRite, and Geissler’s just stop by my website, Gina’s Kokopelli.
- Don’t understand the lingo? Go here.
- Price Chopper Coupon Policy
- PRICE CHOPPER ACCEPTS COMPETITOR’S COUPONS
- Premio chicken sausage 3.99 (.55/1 printable = 2.89)
- Haddock fillets 4.99 lb
- Iceberg lettuce .99
- Navel oranges 4 lbs 2.99
- Edy’s fruit bars 2.50 ($1/1 04-21-2013 SS = 1.50)
- Kibbles n Bits dog food 16 lbs 10.99 ($1/1 03-24-13 RP = 9.99)
- Charmin Basic 12 pk 5.99 (.25/1 03-31-13 PG = 5.49)
- Dawn dish liquid 1.00 (.25/1 03/31/2013 P&G = .50)
- Ragu pasta sauce 1.00 (Free with iSave Q)
- Pringles cans 1.00 ($1/4 04-14-13 RP = .75 each)
- Prego pasta sauce 1.00 (.50/2 03/03/2013 SS = .50 each)
- Keebler Town House or Club crackers 2/$4 ($1/2 03-24-13 RP = 1.50 each)
- Dunkin Donuts coffee 6.99 (.55/1 03-24-13 RP = 5.89)
- Manwich 1.00 (.40/3 04-07-13 SS = .73 each)
Gina is the creator of Gina’s Kokopelli, a Connecticut blog dedicated to all things coupon, free and cheap. You can get more frugal tips, freebies, coupons, and great deals by visiting her blog at http://ginaskokopelli.com or CTCouponLady.com. Gina also teaches couponing classes and would love to be invited to your organization or business to teach a class. For more information or to inquire about a couponing class, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She’s also happy to answer any couponing question you may have!
You can also catch Gina every Tuesday at 4:30 PM on WABJ 89.9 (http://tunein.com/radio/WAPJ-899-s27152/) for more money saving tips and tricks.