Great Deals At Price Chopper 2/3 – 2/9/13
Every week, I scour the grocery store flyers and match up coupons to all the sale items to bring you the best deals. This week, I’m featuring Price Chopper. To see the deals and coupon match ups for Big Y, Price Chopper, Stop & Shop, ShopRite, and Geissler’s just stop by my website, Gina’s Kokopelli.
- Don’t understand the lingo? Go here.
- Price Chopper Coupon Policy
- PRICE CHOPPER ACCEPTS COMPETITOR’S COUPONS
- CAB shoulder London broil 2.99 lb
- PC chicken 40% off
- Snow crab clusters 6.99 lb
- Cabot block cheese 2/$3 (with iSave Coupon)
- Hot or Lean Pockets 2.50 ($1.25/2 Facebook Q = 1.88 each)
- Scott Naturals towels 8 pk 5.00 (with in-ad Q or printable + Stack with $1/1 01-13-13 SS = 4.00)
- Nature’s Bounty and Sundown vitamins BOGO (various coupon 01-13-13 RP, 01-06-13 RP and printable)
- Finish gelpacs or powerball 3.99 ($2.15/1 01-06-13 SS – can only use two per transaction = 1.84 OR $1/1 01-06-13 SS or Facebook Q = 2.99)
- Newman’s Own pasta sauce 2.00 (.50/1 01/27/2013 RP = 1.00)
- Campbell’s Skillet sauces 2.00 (.75/1 printable = .50)
- Pop Tarts 2.00 (.50/1 printable – Oatmeal Delights variety = 1.00)
- Kikkoman soy sauce 1.79 (.55/1 02-03-13 SS or All You, February 2013 = .69)
For the rest of the Price Chopper Deals and Coupon Match Ups, please visit Gina’s Kokopelli at http://ginaskokopelli.com.
Gina is the creator of Gina’s Kokopelli, a Connecticut blog dedicated to all things coupon, free and cheap. You can get more frugal tips, freebies, coupons, and great deals by visiting her blog at http://ginaskokopelli.com or CTCouponLady.com. Gina also teaches couponing classes and would love to be invited to your organization or business to teach a class. For more information or to inquire about a couponing class, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She’s also happy to answer any couponing question you may have!
You can also catch Gina every Tuesday at 4:30 PM on WABJ 89.9 (http://tunein.com/radio/WAPJ-899-s27152/) for more money saving tips and tricks.