The Connecticut Condo Owners Coalition (CCOC) is conducting an extensive survey of Connecticut condo owners. The information compiled from the survey will help CCOC communicate to state legislators in the 2012 legislative session of the need for further condo law reform in our state.
Despite the best effort of new condo laws enacted in 2010 and 2011, significant condo owner problems and disputes between unit owners and board members continue to persist because present laws are not enforced or are inadequate.
The survey is open to CCOC members only, however, CCOC membership is open to condo owners statewide.
The Connecticut Condo Owners Coalition (CCOC), a grassroots organization, is comprised of hundreds of condo owners from 112 cities and towns statewide. It seeks parity between condo owners and condo association boards. For more information visit www.wix.com/ctcondoowners.ccoc or email email@example.com.
- Ct Condo Owners Have Lots Of Complaints
- Ct Condo Owners Coalition Conducting Membership Drive
- Hartford Condo Owner Realizing The Downside Of Being Part Of An HOA
- Margolis Condo Management Fined For Padding Condo Association Bills
- Ct Condo Owners Gearing Up For Upcoming General Assembly Condo Legislation
- General Assembly To Hear Testimony Thursday On Condo “Reform” Legislation