Rockville Bank and I will be hosting a free financial seminar on Dec. 15 titled “How to grow and protect your nest egg during these treacherous time.”
We are expecting to have two certified financial planner and a market economists on the panel.
Starting next week I will post a series of blogs on the lessons of investing that I have learned in my 40 years playing the stock market, being business editor, buying and selling real estate, and being on the board of the Society of American Business Writers and Editors.
- Stock Market Correction Coming? Consider ETFs That Go Up When Market Goes Down
- Stock market drops: Relax, no time for panic selling, time to look for stocks, mutual funds or ETFs you want if we have a real correction
- CtWatchdogâ€™s Personal Finance Series: Tip 5 â€“ Be Careful As Markets Moves Up
- Free Financial Seminar Tuesday In Glastonbury
- The Unemployment Rate In Your Area Determines If You Can Sell Your Home
- Gold Record Price: Brings Pressure To Buy & Sell