By Linda Lee from Marstons Mills, MA.
On March 4, 2011, I purchased 5 tickets from Direct Air on their “Friends and Family”
promotion which was an offer to purchase the ticket now and use them anytime during the
following year. You did not have to say who, when or where the tickets were for; anywhere
I have flown with Direct Air in the past, flying out of Worcester and going to smaller airports
I was able to book a flight out in November and although the flight was terribly delayed, I got
to Florida 7 hours later than I had planned.
- Southwest Airlines Fined For False Advertising
- Airline Tickets: shop around, $ave
- Arriving At The Last Minute To The Airport Can Cost You A Lot Of Money
- Time to Reconsider Your Airline Credit Card?
- Some Airline Passengers May Still Receive Refunds On Taxes They Paid For Tickets.
- Airline Miles Becoming Harder to Use
Pages: 1 2