The idea is simple (and absolutely terrifying): Take your fingerprints, upload them to a database somewhere, then have that information connected to whatever mode of payment you so desire.
Pow–just scan your fingerprint to pay. You’ll never have to worry about whether you’ve brought sufficient cash or have the right credit cards again.
As is often the case with cool new start-ups revolving around unusual ideas, the people responsible for PayTango are not, in fact, seasoned veterans of the field, but are instead four students from Carnegie Mellon University.
Story by Cassandra Khaw for Tech Hive.
- One Reason Women Earn Less Than Men In Higher Paying Jobs
- Three Ct College Registered Nursing Programs Placed On Conditional Status
- Skechers Sending Checks To Half Million Consumers
- Best Way To Study For A Test
- Students Still Target Of Credit Card Offers Despite New Law
- To Improve Patient Care, CT Hospitals Will Ask: Are You A Veteran?