The idea is simple (and absolutely terrifying): Take your fingerprints, upload them to a database somewhere, then have that information connected to whatever mode of payment you so desire.
Pow–just scan your fingerprint to pay. You’ll never have to worry about whether you’ve brought sufficient cash or have the right credit cards again.
As is often the case with cool new start-ups revolving around unusual ideas, the people responsible for PayTango are not, in fact, seasoned veterans of the field, but are instead four students from Carnegie Mellon University.
Story by Cassandra Khaw for Tech Hive.
- Silicon Valley Knows When Blumenthal Plays Politics
- Students Still Target Of Credit Card Offers Despite New Law
- Middletown Vinal Tech’s LPN Program Faces Closure
- Google Wallet Arrives on iPhone
- Three Ct College Registered Nursing Programs Placed On Conditional Status
- “Magic” “Free” “Air Coolers” Returns To Connecticut Rip Off Consumers