The Connecticut Bar Association has established a free emergency hotline service to provide insurance advice on a pro bono (free) basis to disaster victims in Connecticut.
A free emergency hotline service is staffed by members of the Connecticut Bar Association who are knowledgeable in insurance matters.
Initially, calls or email inquiries will be answered by CBA staff and then referred to attorney volunteers.
These inquiries can be made at any time and the CBA will attempt to have an attorney respond within 24 hours.
The call-in number is (866) 209-5099 and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Phishing Scheme Tries to Exploit Personal Information by Mimicking Employer
- Disregard Rumors Of Telemarketers Getting Access To Cell Phone Numbers
- Comcast Customer Service Sabotages Company
- Health Insurance Scams To Avoid
- Scammers Using Fake Letters From Gov. Malloy
- Craigslist Scams On Rental Listings