A massive batch of credit and debit card information that went on sale on a criminal Internet site this week may be from Home Depot stores and could be linked to hackers responsible for breaches at Target and P.F. Chang’s.
The credit card information was offered for sale Tuesday on an underground site that traffics in stolen financial information, journalist Brian Krebs reported on his blog.
- Hotel Company Investigates Data Breach, Card Fraud
- Sony PlayStation Hacking: Why It’s Dangerous, How To Protect Yourself
- Debit and Credit Cards Stolen In Target Breach Reportedly For Sale In Underground Markets
- What’s More Valuable: A Stolen Twitter Account or a Stolen Credit Card?
- How to Protect Yourself after a Data Breach
- Consumer Advocate: How To Protected Your Online Identity