With lower electric generation rates from CL&P and UI going into effect Jan. 1, it is vital that you compare prices for electricity in Connecticut before signing up with a supplier.
The easiest way to do that is to check the following Internet site: ctenergyinfo.com/view_rates.htm?electricity_rates_id=1wvbdgfp
The site provides easy comparisons between what the two main utilities charge and what the other suppliers charge.
According to today’s data there are only four suppliers that offer slightly cheaper prices than CL&P and UI.
- How To Choose Alternative Electric Suppliers In Connecticut
- Beware Of Switching From CL&P & UI, It Could Cost You
- Alternative Supplier Hoping For Electric Auction Of 800,000 Customers In Connecticut
- Best Ct Electric Rates: Easy Way To Compare Ct Electric Rates
- Save Money On Electricity: Use Alternative Suppliers
- Malloy’s Controversial Energy Auction Proposal To Fully Deregulate Connecticut’s Electric Market To Be Retooled