Those of us who belong to wholesale clubs like Costco, BJ’s and Sam’s know we are saving money.
You tend to get the best deals for meat, canned goods and store-brand foods.
It is exactly what a “study conducted by the United States Department of Agriculture showed that 86 percent of the food items it compared cost less at a bulk store,” according to an interesting column at MoneyTalksNews.
I personally like shopping at Costco. The company pays a living wage to its employees, has a great refund policy and high quality in most merchandise (the Kirkland brand clothing does nothing for me though). By treating its employees well, customers get solid service, friendly staff, and a nice atmosphere.
- Costco Rated Best By Consumer Reports Readers, Walmart And Kmart Got Low Marks
- Costco Considering Building Store In West Hartford
- Costco And Amazon: Best Deals For Your Money
- High Drug Cost Traps: Part 3, Major Chain Drug Stores Generally Charge The Most
- Buying New Car Internet Tool: TrueCar.com
- HP Needs To Provide Printer Drivers For Windows 7 OS