As someone who has learned a lot about the stock market – mostly from my losses, I haveÂ some advice for you.Â If you are itching to get in on the bull run, take a cold shower instead.
After theÂ S&P 500 just shot up 50 percent, this is no time to be getting in the market. While it can still go a little higher, my hunch is that we will have a correction soon.Â I know it feels safer to invest when the market is going up, but trustÂ me, its smarter to invest when the market isÂ down.
What I fear is that the people that bailed out a few months ago and locked in their losses, will now jump in and get their heads handed to them.Â My wife and I are taking our chips off the table every day the market is heading up, and storing themÂ awayÂ so we can come back after the correction. And there will be one, its just a matter of time.
- Stock market drops: Relax, no time for panic selling, time to look for stocks, mutual funds or ETFs you want if we have a real correction
- Stock market rebounds: time to worry, consider taking some profits off the table, have $$$ left to buy in during correction
- Investing: Look into ETFs and Vanguard
- Stock Market Correction Coming? Consider ETFs That Go Up When Market Goes Down
- How Connecticut Seniors Can Provide For Their Pets After They Are Gone
- Hundreds of Citigroup Customers Lost A Total of $2.7 Million From Citigroup Hack Attack