If you have an iPad and you are an active investor, I highly suggest you download the new CNBC application on your iPad.
I am a big fan of CNBC, have it turned on from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. with the volume off most of the time, except of course for Mad Money.
You get real time quotes on your stocks and other investments on your CNBC application as well as all kinds of timely information.
So check it out. The cost is FREE.
- Watch HBO and CNN On Your iPad and iPhone For Free
- Stock market rebounds: time to worry, consider taking some profits off the table, have $$$ left to buy in during correction
- CtWatchdog’s Personal Finance Series: Part 7 – An Unbiased Look At Jim Cramer
- iPad 3g Flunks Video Stream Test From CR
- Upgrading To New iPad Not Worth It, Mossberg Loves It
- Hurricane Tracker HD Is An Excellent iPhone, iPad Tool