Copyright 2012 CtCondoNews.com
The owner of County Management services in Trumbull said in a telephone interview that he believes the three condo owners whom he had arrested had intended to steal his financial documents and that the incident could not have been a misunderstanding.
“That is what we believe,” said Gary Knauf, owner of County Management “they intended to steal from me.”
Knauf and one of his assistants, filed larceny claims against Joseph Miller, 79, a former board member of Sunwood Condominiums, Kathy Benedetto, 56, a nurse, and Joan Pagliuco, 66, a travel agent. All three live in the complex that Knauf manages.
Click here to read the rest of the story.
- Shelton Condo Owners Arrested After They Launch Investigation Into Property Manager
- Prosecutor Drops Larceny Charges Against Shelton Condo Owners Investigating Their Property Manager.
- Shelton Condo Owners Now In Court On Charges They Stole Financial Documents From Their Complex’ Property Manager
- Ct Spring Farmers’ Market
- U.S. Seeks Disclosure of All Fees Fliers Face
- The Essential Role of the Travel Agent