“I have received numerous calls, three today alone today. These are robo calls from a company offering to conduct an energy audit. Today I listened to the end of the message and was prompted to press 1 to talk to a representative. When I did this no one picked up the phone,” he wrote me.
“I attempted to dial back the number listed on my phone (203) 600-9827 and received a message that that number was not reachable. I am on the do not call list and re registered today in case I somehow slipped of the list. My Google search revealed that this is a national problem. This might be of interest to your readers.”
If you have a solution, besides the Do Not Call list, or have other callers like this, please let us know.
- Ct Consumer Complaint: Manchester Resident Can’t Stop Calls From Bill Collectors
- Phone Scam Gets Busted By Hartford Woman
- Debt Collectors Harassing Consumers Who Don’t Owe Them Money
- Some work at home ads legit, Google is one
- Google Warning Millions That Their PCs Are Infected By Virus
- Do NOT Respond To Survey Calls Or To Dogs Barking On The Phone