After losing close to $4 billion last year the U.S Postal Service wants to increase the price of stamps by 5 percent to 46 cents.
The good news is that by purchasing the 44 cent forever stamp (that is right, forever means forever) you can pay 44 cents for a first class letter as long as you want.
And since the postal service will keep losing money at a record rate, you might as well stock up.
- Costco’s Secret Codes For Special Discounts; Look For 97 Cents
- Ct Consumer Complaint: Energy Plus
- Connecticut Electric Customers Could Save With Gulf Electricity’s New Fixed Rate
- Bidcactus Sued In Hartford On Claims Its An Illegal Gambling Site
- Clearing Up Confusion Over Food Freshness Labels
- Ct Consumer Complaint: TD Bank Not Honoring Promised Savings Account Rate