Arnie Kozak, Ph.D. a clinical psychologist, meditation instructor, and author, is joining CtWatchdog.com as a blogger.
He has published Wild Chickens and Petty Tyrants: 108 Metaphors for Mindfulness (Wisdom, 2009).
He also the founder of the Exquisite Mind in Burlington, Vermont and writes a daily blog entitled Mindfulness Matters: Tools for Living Now!
As an expert in stress reduction, wellness, and mindfulness, Arnie will present weekly practical wisdom for transforming stress. His award-winning writing will help you to lead a richer and happier life.
His first column will be published this evening.
- Cheryl Jones-Reardon, Mindful Exercise Coach, Author, Trainer Joins CtWatchdog.com As Newest Blogger
- Doctors, Clinician Team Up For C-HIT Forum On Stress, Mindfulness
- Cheryl’s Stress-Free Tip: Tune In To Your Emotion
- Cheryl Stressless Tip: “Beginner’s Mind”
- Stressed? Drive Your Way To A Better Day
- Mindfulness Moves Into The Mainstream