The memo also said that Meadows abused alcohol from 2011 to 2016.
On Wednesday, the board also placed the LPN license of Kristin Brice of Fairfield on probation for two years under a consent order agreed Brice agreed to. The order said that in 2014 and 2015, while working for Soundview Medical Associates in Norwalk, Brice wrote prescriptions for herself for Diazepam, an anti-anxiety drug, and the painkillers oxycodone and oxycodone with acetaminophen. She also used those drugs to excess during that period, the consent order said.
The board also suspended the RN license of Karina Francis of Colchester, saying that from December 2016 to February 2017, she used controlled substances to excess and she poses a danger to the public, state records show. Francis was diagnosed in December with opioid use disorder and repeatedly tested positive for Xanax, cannabis and amphetamines, records show.
The board also suspended the LPN license of Frances Pisaturo of East Haven, saying that while working at PSA Healthcare in Stratford this year, she used marijuana to excess and posed a danger to the public, state records show.
- Connecticut Disciplines Three Nurses, One Former Nurse
- Connecticut Board Revokes Licenses Of Four Nurses, Disciplines Eight Others
- Ct Board Cites Nurses, Orders Probation For West Hartford LPN Arrested Five Times
- Connecticut Nursing Board Disciplines Four Nurses
- Connecticut disciplines Eight Nurses
- Connecticut Disciplines Two Nurses