The cars include model year 2005 to 2011 Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis and Lincoln Town Car sedans, according to CNBC News.
“The 355,000 vehicles in the U.S. recall are in Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin and West Virginia,” says CNBC.
The remainder are cars sold in Canada.
- 18 States Considering Ban on Credit Card Surcharges
- Debit Card Scam Hits Michaels Stores In Massachusetts And 19 Other States
- Cargill Recalling Beef Sold By BJ’s in Connecticut and Seven Other States
- Connecticut Is So Expensive It Is Now The Worst State To Retire
- Connecticut Named ‘Sinkhole State’ By Accounting Institute
- For Law and Order, Avoid the ‘Law and Order’ States