Ford Motor says it is recalling 465,000 cars due to a fuel leak that poses fire risks.
Ford says the recalls involve all 2013 models including the Explorer, Taurus, Fusion, Flex, Interceptor Utility and Sedan, at Lincoln models MKS, MKT and MKZ.
There are no reports of fires or injuries but Ford says it had received about 600 complaints.
- Ford Escape, Target flashlights, IKEA highchairs Recalled
- NHTSA Opens Investigation Into 2010 Ford Fusion And Mercury Milan
- Ford Agrees To Fix Throttles On Older Taurus and Sable Cars
- GM Recalling An Additional 1.5 Million Vehicles, Admits It Failed To Promply Recall Other Cars
- Honda Recalls 140,000 Cars
- F-150 Pickup Truck Recall Involving 1.2 Million With Potential Major Airbag Issue