“Dubbed H3N2 variant or H3N2v, the virus causing the outbreak is a swine flu bug that more easily infects humans than the swine flu viruses previously circulating in pigs. All cases this year are in people who had direct contact with live pigs. You cannot get the virus from eating pork.”
To read more, click here.
Here is another story.
- Computer Virus Can Put Child Pornography On Your Computer: AP Investigation
- Swine Flu Scams Abound: Ct AG Warns
- H1N1: Why Your Swine Flu Vaccine Isn’t Here, Plus Common Sense Tips From The Healthcare Consumer
- Massachusetts Firm Eyed As Culprit In Steroid That Has Killed Seven Affected 91 In Fungal Meningitis
- Android Users Need Virus Protection For Their Phones, Two Free Apps Available
- Beware Of Emails Claiming To Be From BBB, IRS and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau