Walmart may have some decent prices on many items – I find that Amazon and eBay will beat them on some – but when it comes to service, forget about it based on consumer Walmart complaints.
In the latest Consumer Reports reader survey, Walmart was listed by its tens of thousands of loyal readers as the worst when it comes to customer service.
In the following categories the consumer advocate magazine says Walmart consumer complaints involved its: pharmacies, electronics walk-in and online retailers, cell-phone wall in store, supermarkets, computer sellers, big box stores, and small appliance sellers.
I much prefer Target and Costco.
How about you, the Ct Consumer and consumers around the country: What has been your experience?
- Costco Rated Best By Consumer Reports Readers, Walmart And Kmart Got Low Marks
- High Drug Cost Traps: Part 3, Major Chain Drug Stores Generally Charge The Most
- Costco And Amazon: Best Deals For Your Money
- How To Save Lots Of Money On Generic Medicine
- Save Money By Buying Store Brands To Replace Grocery Items Like Heinz Ketchup
- AT&T Again Wins Worst Mobile Service Designation From Consumer Reports’ Subscribers