Thanks to all who have supported us and have helped us, we have hit a major milestone in viewership.
After being in business for only 14 months we have crossed into the six digits – over 100,000 pages read – in the last 30 days and have had more than 50,000 unique visitors to CtWatchdog during the same time.
We also have 2,270 people and institutions that have signed up for our free weekly update emails.
While these metrics are small compared to newspaper websites, they are significant in terms of independent Internet news companies.
Outside of the non-profit New Haven Independent and Valley Independent run by the highly esteemed Paul Bass, I am not aware of any Connecticut Internet news site that had more than 100,000 page views in the last month. If someone did I would be happy to print their data.
Special thanks to our partner newspapers – all the Journal Register Company newspapers in Connecticut, New London Day, New Britain Herald, Bristol Press, and the Norwalk Hour – for their support. And our Internet friends at CtNewsJunkie.com, LocalOnlineNews.tv and ValleyNewsNow.com.
- New Haven Register Becomes Fifth Daily In Conn To Publish CtWatchdog Weekly Column
- PolitiFact.com: have fun learning about who is telling the truth in politics
- WSJ & NY Times Expanding Into Regional Newspaper Territories
- New London Day Becomes 11th Newspaper To Publish Weekly CtWatchdog Column
- Connecticut Drugists Want You To Subsidize Their Business
- Pratt & Whitney Got The Blumenthal Treatment On Its Cancer Study