Thank you for your interest in House Hunters.
As you know, the pursuit of the perfect home involves big decisions that usually take place over a period of time –more time than we can capture in 30 minutes of television … We’re making a television show, so we manage certain production and time constraints, while honoring the home buying process. To maximize production time, we seek out families who are pretty far along in the process. Often everything moves much more quickly than we can anticipate, so we go back and revisit some of
- AT&T Finally Admits To Customer That It’s Tower, Not iPhone At Fault
- Signing Up For AT&T U-Verse Was Huge Mistake For Family
- Warren Wants To Make Credit Card Agreements Understandable
- Email Account Hackers Available On Internet
- Cheryl Teaches You How To Feel Better In 5 Minutes
- LIFE GOES ON: Who Do You Want To Be?