A rumor that Water’s Edge Resort & Spa in Westbrook, Ct., may be in financial trouble was debunked by Westbrook First Selectman Noel Bishop.
I called Bishop’s office this morning after a time-share owner at Water’s Edge contacted me after having heard a nasty rumor.
Bishop called me back and told me he had checked with several people, including the facility’s legal counsel, and just the opposite is true.
Water’s Edge is preparing a major expansion, he said, and is doing great.
Wonderful to hear. When my children were little I owned a time-share there and we spent many a summers hanging out at its pools and beach.
- Time-share sales: let others get sucked in
- Ct Consumer Complaint: Water’s Edge Timeshare Old Saybrook
- Denis Horgan Launches Consumer Travel Blog
- Stock market drops: Relax, no time for panic selling, time to look for stocks, mutual funds or ETFs you want if we have a real correction
- Ct Water Co. Rates Rolled Back
- CT@Prayer: Most Religious Leaders Oppose The Death Penalty