Great Deals At Price Chopper 8/5 – 8/11/12
Every week, I scour the grocery store flyers and match up coupons to all the sale items to bring you the best deals. This week, I’m featuring Price Chopper. To see the deals and coupon match ups for Big Y, Price Chopper, Stop & Shop, ShopRite, and Geissler’s just stop by my website, Gina’s Kokopelli.
- Don’t understand the lingo? Go here.
- Price Chopper Coupon Policy
- PRICE CHOPPER ACCEPTS COMPETITOR’S COUPONS
- Peaches .98 lb
- Avocados 1.00
- Herbal Essence or Aussie shampoo/conditioner 2/$5 ($3/2 08-05-12 RP = 1.00 each)
- Kellogg’s products 3/$6 with in-ad Q
Nutri-Grain bars ($1/2 printable)
Fiber Plus bars ($.70/1 printable or $.75/1 printable + .50/1 Savingstar Q)
- Gerber Grabber pouches 1.33 ($.75/1 printable = FREE)
- Chex Mix 2.00 (.50/1 printable = 1.00 + .50/1 Savingstar Q = .50)
- Powerade 14/$8.88 with in-ad Q = .63 each
- Angel Soft bath tissue 12 roll 2/$10 ($1/2 05-20-12 RP = 4.50 each)
- Sparkle paper towels 8 roll 5.00 ($1/1 printable = 4.00)
For the rest of the Price Chopper Deals and Coupon Match Ups, please visit Gina’s Kokopelli at http://ginaskokopelli.com.
Gina is the creator of Gina’s Kokopelli, a Connecticut blog dedicated to all things coupon, free and cheap. You can get more frugal tips, freebies, coupons, and great deals by visiting her blog at http://ginaskokopelli.com. Gina also teaches couponing classes and would love to be invited to your organization or business to teach a class. For more information or to inquire about a couponing class, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She’s also happy to answer any couponing question you may have!