Great Deals At Price Chopper 7/7 – 7/13/13
Every week, I scour the grocery store flyers and match up coupons to all the sale items to bring you the best deals. This week, I’m featuring Price Chopper. To see the deals and coupon match ups for Big Y, Price Chopper, Stop & Shop, ShopRite, and Geissler’s just stop by my website, Gina’s Kokopelli.
- Don’t understand the lingo? Go here.
- Price Chopper Coupon Policy
- PRICE CHOPPER ACCEPTS COMPETITOR’S COUPONS
- Premio sausage 1.99 lb ($.55/1 printable)
- Split chicken breasts .99 lb
- Earthbound Farms organic mini peeled carrots or celery hearts 1.99 (.75/1 printable – resets on Tuesday = .49)
- New York Brand garlic bread 2/$3 ($1.25/2 printable = .88 each)
- Tidy Cats litter 20 lbs 3.50 ($1/1 04-28-13 SS = 2.50)
- Pampers wipes refills 3 pk 5.99 ($.50/1 07-07-13 PG = 4.99)
- PC ketchup FREE with AdvantEdge eCoupon
- Snapple 6 pk 4.00 ($1/1 printable = 3.00)
- Tuttorosso canned tomatoes = .75 (.50/2 printable = .25 each)
- Goya beans .75 ($1/5 printable or 05-19-13 RP= .55 each)
- Wise potato chips 3.99 BOGO (.75/2 printable = 1.25 each)
- Annie’s Mac & Cheese 1.50 (.35/1 printable = .80)
- Adirondack seltzer 1 liter 3/$1
- Hawaiian Punch 1.77
- Giovanni pasta sauce .77
Gina is the creator of Gina’s Kokopelli, a Connecticut blog dedicated to all things coupon, free and cheap. You can get more frugal tips, freebies, coupons, and great deals by visiting her blog at http://ginaskokopelli.com or CTCouponLady.com. Gina also teaches couponing classes and would love to be invited to your organization or business to teach a class. For more information or to inquire about a couponing class, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She’s also happy to answer any couponing question you may have!