Â Consumer World Today Released Itss Top 10 Tips For Black Friday Shopping
(BOSTON) With the best bargain shopping day of the year nearly here (Nov. 27), shoppers are being encouraged to start their homework now on products and prices to help separate the surprisingly few real doorbusters from the many ho-hum deals being promoted this year.
“Black Friday is still the real McCoy of sale days, but many of the so-called “doorbusters” are not worth getting up for at 3am,” said Edgar Dworsky, founder of ConsumerWorld.org, a non-commercial consumer resource guide. Shoppers are being advised to also check retailers’ websites for “secret” or web-only deals on Nov. 26-28, and to consider the many pre-Black Friday sales, some with better prices than on Black Friday.
Consumer World offers these holiday shopping tips to help bag the best bargains.
- Black Friday Sales Are Not As Good As Early December, Research Shows
- Black Friday Tips For Bagging Best Bargains
- Black Friday Tips From CR.org
- Tips On How Shoppers Can Get Best Black Friday Deals
- Top 10 Tips For Thanksgiving And Black Friday Sales
- Top 10 Tips to Bag a Bargain during 2015 Black Friday Week