If you are looking at buying a new gas grill, check out Consumer Reports before saying “charge it.”
The May issue of Consumer Reports says the lower priced Char-Broil models available at Home Depot and Lowe’s are excellent buys. They range in prices from $300 to $500.
It also recommends the Weber Genesis E320 (much higher priced at $700) and a Brinkmann and a Kenmore model.
- Lowe’s or Home Depot: Which Is Cheaper
- Lowe’s Under Investigation By Conn Atty Gen On Complaints Of Charging Sales Tax Improperly
- Blumenthal’s Actions Under Attack
- Greenwich Mansions Can’t Find Buyers
- Websites Vary Prices, Deals Based on User Information
- Lowe’s Slow On Correcting Huge Error For Polish Immigrant