Great Deals At Geissler’s 11/18 – 11/24
Every week, I scour the grocery store flyers and match up coupons to all the sale items to bring you the best deals. This week, I’m featuring Geissler’s. To see all the deals and coupon match ups for Big Y, Price Chopper, Stop & Shop, ShopRite, and Geissler’s just stop by my website, Gina’s Kokopelli.
- Fresh turkeys 1.59 lb
- Fresh green beans .99 lb
- Yams or sweet potatoes .79 lb
- Nabisco snack crackers 2/$4 ($1/2 11-11-12 SS = 1.50 each)
- Del Monte canned green beans 1.00 (.50/4 printable = .75 each)
- Gold Medal flour 1.88 ($.25/1 Facebook Q = 1.63)
- Capa di Roma pasta sauce 3.99
- Mrs. Smith’s pie 1.99 ($1.50/1 09-30-12 SS = .49 or $1/1 printable = .99)
- Heluva Good cheese bar 2/$3 ($1/2 11-11-12 RP or printable = 1.00 each)
- Folgers Gourmet Selections coffee 6.99 ($1/1 11/04/2012 RP = 5.99)
Gina is the creator of Gina’s Kokopelli, a Connecticut blog dedicated to all things coupon, free and cheap. You can get more frugal tips, freebies, coupons, and great deals by visiting her blog at http://CTCouponLady.com or http://ginaskokopelli.com. Gina also teaches couponing classes and would love to be invited to your organization or business to teach a class. For more information or to inquire about a couponing class, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She’s also happy to answer any couponing question you may have!