Maybe you had the bright idea to take in the London Olympics this summer. Good for you.
Gold medal writer Ed Perkins of SmarterTravel.com is looking at $1,000-a-night two star hotels in London during the Games. And $5,000 ticket packages.
London is already one expensive town, but the Olympics are pushing it all higher, higher, higher. Officials are estimating 131,000 visitors will be competing form hotel rooms in the London games, with guesses ranging from 6 million to 11 million people converging on London over the span of the competition from July 27 to Aug 12.
- Yoursphere.com: An Alternative For Kids To Facebook
- Let the Games Begin!
- The Importance of Sharing: TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choices
- FTC Educates Consumers On ID Theft Through Games
- Glenmark Generics Recalls Norgestimate and Ethinyl Estradiol Birth Control
- Bargain Flights … And Things To Do For Free in England