• Placed the RN license of Sarah Sanders of Middletown on probation for a year in connection with alcohol abuse and mental illnesses that the board found was affecting her ability to practice as a nurse.
• Ordered a one-year probation on the LPN license of Beverly Wilson of Marlborough on probation for one year. She took a narcotic painkiller from Marlborough Healthcare in 2013 for her own use.
• Placed the RN license of Concetta Mancini of the Oakville section of Watertown on probation for four years. In 2006, she was disciplined for abusing Percocet and an anti-anxiety drug from Waterbury Hospital, and she appeared impaired while working between 2008 and 2010.
• Imposed a two-year probation on the RN license of Christina DiSanto of Stratford on probation after she was found to have abused morphine, Xanax and other drugs to excess.
• Placed the RN license of Brian Gross of West Hartford on probation for four years in connection with his abuse of alcohol from 2013 to 2017.
Dianne Layer-Kelly, a registered nurse from Lindenhurst, New York, was not disciplined in September by the state Board of Examiners for Nursing. A Sept. 22 story by the Conn. Health I-Team incorrectly reported that the board had reprimanded her.